Head of Marketing
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As the Head of Marketing, you will own DeepSource’s product positioning, go-to-market strategy, and improve customer adoption. Your goal is to build a strong cadence of clear communication with our customers and core constituents and keep them informed and excited about our products.
You’ll be responsible for,
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market, including buyer personas, key use cases, and user needs.
- Own product positioning & messaging for DeepSource.
- Craft engaging and high-quality marketing collateral using every medium (videos, keynotes, articles, etc.) and channels (site copy, blog, webinars, sales decks, etc.).
- Oversee efforts to develop and evangelize a scalable framework that helps the organization effectively and consistently articulate the core positioning of the DeepSource brand to a fast-growing global customer base.
- Develop framework, hierarchy, and branding strategies for existing and new products and offerings.
- Help drive significant increases in overall global awareness of the DeepSource brand among target audiences through brand-building activities, events, campaigns, and other corporate programs and activities.
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with a keen understanding of the developer tooling ecosystem and technical audiences.
- Expertise in brand strategy, management, positioning, and messaging.
- Allocate resources and budget to efficiently maximize business outcomes.
- 2+ years experience in managing a high-performing team across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Stand out verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus.