DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
The design team works cross-functionally building DeepSource's web applications, reporting dashboards, analyzer interfaces, etc. We care a whole lot about our design since our primary users are people who build products themselves.
As a Product Designer, you will,
- Develop and implement DeepSource's Zeal design system that is used for our product UI, landing pages, and other user-facing components.
- Design UI and UX for DeepSource's products, internal tools, and dashboards. You would be building wireframes and prototypes, graphics, and writing documentation.
- Participate in design reviews and help the company leadership implement design thinking in everything we build that goes in front of our users.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to translate product specs to mockups, deploy products to the production, and then collect insights from usage data to improve upon the design iteratively.
- A strong design background, with 2+ years of experience as a UI / UX designer or a product designer at tech companies building impactful products.
- Expertise in UI design, and skilled in more disciplines across product design.
- Attention to details and is passionate about creating pixel-perfect designs.
- Ability to think in systems rather than one-off tasks, and is able to extrapolate and extend design patterns via our design system.
- Experience in working with modern design tools like Figma.