Product Marketing Manager
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work with our engineering, sales, and design team, to drive the adoption of DeepSource. You will also have the opportunity to help us build out the marketing foundation at DeepSource — from developing messaging and positioning, telling our customers’ stories, architecting campaigns, building out enablement resources, and more.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive go-to-market activities for DeepSource and test innovative techniques and channels for growing awareness and engagement. You'll also scope feature opportunities for our full-scale GTM efforts.
- Lead product launches and be a partner to the Engineering team, with a focus on driving results and a desire to experiment with new channels.
- Help drive deeper engagement of our product by coordinating a variety of educational content—blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, live streams, and more.
- Develop product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates an understanding of our customers’ needs.
- Work with the marketing team to launch campaigns that span web, community, social, email, ads, and other marketing channels.
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing or a related role.
- Experience project managing and coordinating cross-functional initiatives.
- Have a passion for learning new products and industries -- unafraid to dive into the nitty-gritty technical details.
- Champion the customer and have good habits and experience in soliciting customer feedback.
- A strong writer, meaning you avoid technical jargon, can adapt to the DeepSource voice, and write with the customer in mind.
Data-driven in how you approach and measure your work and willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—we are a startup after all.
- Experience in a B2B technology company.
- Familiarity with the software developer community and ecosystem. Developer marketing experience a huge plus.