Quality Assurance Engineer
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, that not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help ensure the experience of our users by ensuring our products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, performance, and user-friendliness. Your work will encompass building automation tooling, test automation frameworks, optimize test automation throughout the continuous integration pipeline and helping with manual testing.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will,
- Help design an end-to-end test strategy and automation framework and implement a comprehensive test suite.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate automation framework into our Continuous Integration workflows.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and track quality assurance metrics.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and improvements.
- Perform thorough regression testing on every release and when bugs are resolved.
- Work with the engineering team during the development cycles to establish proper test coverage.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to assess risk and develop test strategies around new features.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in QA automation.
- Experience using automated testing tools, like TestCafe, Selenium, JUnit, Cypress, Appium, XCTest.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others in a fast-paced, complex environment with attention to details.
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.