Software Engineer - Go
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
The Platform team works on the core product experience of DeepSource, including, but not limited to, web applications, integrations, reporting dashboards, analyzer interfaces, and internal tools. The products that you’ll be building would be used by millions of developers and engineering teams all over the world, including some of the most progressive and cutting-edge engineering organizations, and popular open-source projects.
As an Engineer in the Platform team, you will,
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and back-end fleet of DeepSource.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Be responsible for setting the standard in writing performant, modular, Go code.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at scale.
- Be actively involved in strategic direction and architecture decisions.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Strong foundational knowledge in Computer Science with 2+ years of experience in building impactful products.
- Been a software engineer working with Go at an established software product company.
- A high bar for the quality of code.
- Experience in leading cross-team initiatives and driving standards across the org.
- Experience with building tools where the intended user is developers; is an advantage but not a requirement.