DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, that not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a technical writer, your writing will help explain DeepSource to developers across the world and also enables our customers to better use our products.
As a Technical Writer, you will,
- Work with developer relations and marketing team to create technical content in the form of articles, blogposts, videos, etc.
- Work with our marketing team to ensure a cohesive voice, style, and consistency of approach in our technical writings.
- Make assessments on documentation needs.
- Contribute to documentation efforts for assigned products in-line with the overall content strategy.
- Work with our engineering team to understand changes and new features as they are released to identify any changes needed to keep the documentation up-to-date.
- Assist with writing code samples and building developer tutorials.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in technical writing.
- Demonstrable work communicating complex technical concepts in concise, well-organized writing.
- Broad understanding of software development tools and practices.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new programming languages and technologies.