DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
The design team works cross-functionally building DeepSource's web applications, reporting dashboards, analyzer interfaces, etc. We care a whole lot about our design since our primary users are people who build products themselves.
As a Visual Designer, you will,
- Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to develop and evolve highly effective and high-quality visual assets for marketing communication
- Ideate and create 2D, 3D, and motion graphics to tell a compelling story on our web properties (like website, landing pages, case studies, infographics, ad campaigns) about how DeepSource helps our users
- Contribute to, use, and build upon DeepSource's Zeal design system for all visual design
- Oversee the work of external teams in creative strategy, execution, and production
- Inspire, create and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design processes, and ideation
- A strong design background, with 2+ years of experience as a visual graphics designer, preferably at a product company
- Expertise in different aspects of graphic design and skills in various forms and mediums for visual storytelling
- Attention to details and is passionate about creating pixel-perfect designs
- Ability to think in systems rather than one-off tasks, and the ability to extrapolate and extend design patterns via our design system
- Experience in working with modern design tools like Figma, Blender, among others